Privacy, cookies and security
GDPR Compliance Statement
Foods and Diets is committed to ensuring the security and protection of the personal information that we process, and to provide a compliant and consistent approach to data protection.
We have created this GDPR Compliance Statement to explain our approach to implementing our GDPR compliance program. It describes the implementation of our data protection roles, policies, procedures, controls and measures to ensure ongoing compliance with GDPR.Our GDPR Principles
Foods and Diets takes the privacy and security of individuals and their personal information very seriously. Our principles for processing personal information are:- We will process all personal information fairly and lawfully.
- We will only process personal information for specified and lawful purposes.
- Where practical, we will keep personal information up to date.
- We will not keep personal information for longer than is necessary.
Data Subjects Rights under GDPR
At Foods and Diets, an individual can request information about:- What personal information we hold about an individual.
- The categories of personal information we collect from an individual.
- The purposes for collecting and processing personal information from an individual.
- How long we plan to keep the personal information.
- The process to have incomplete or inaccurate personal information corrected or completed.
- Where applicable, the process for requesting erasure of the personal information or for restricting the processing of personal information in accordance with data protection laws, as well as to object to any direct marketing from us.
- About any automated decision-making that we use.
Our GDPR compliance plan
Here's an overview of our steps that we are taking to ensure compliance with GDPR at foodsanddiets:- We conducted a data mapping inventory and analysis of collected personal information in our systems and records.
- We have established procedures and policies to restrict processing of personal information.
- We have procedures for data breaches and incident responses.
- We have reviewed all processing activities to identify the legal basis for processing personal information and to ensure that each basis is appropriate for the activity it relates to.
Contact us if you have GDPR related questions
If you have any questions about this GDPR Compliance Statement, or our privacy or security practices, please contact us:- Website: www.foodsanddiets.com/contact.php
No IP addresses or other data are recorded that are not necessary for the operation of the software. The other commitments are intended solely for the purpose of making benchmarks. Foods and Diets is an initiative of Softrax holding B.V. and is bound by European privacy legislation (GDPR). The stored data will only be used in relation to the use of Foods and Diets and her partners.
2 Cookie are created while using Foods and Diets. The first cookie only serves to control the login and communication between the various software components. The second cookie is used when registering to determine the partner thru which you found Foods and Diets. After a while, this cookie loses its validity.
Security, availability and integrity
The software uses passwords and a SSL certificate. The data that you use with Foods and Diets is stored in the online database of Foods and Diets. So there is no storage on your own computer. In rare maintenance cases, the site may be offline for a short while.